Sildamax an blue magic pill is intended to treat erectile symptoms (impotence) in adult male health. Then Sildamax is right for you.
Sildamax is Sildenafil Citrate, sold under the name Viagra is the best selling ED medication in the world. It is especially popular in a 100mg dosage.
Sildamax is an unlicensed erectile dysfunction treatment. It is illegal to prescribe Sildamax within the UK and US and some other countries.
Sildamax tablets contain sildenafil citrate - the same active ingredient as found in Viagra. However, concerns about the safety of Sildamax have prevented it from being licensed for use in the UK and US.
Is Sildamax Safe To Use?
Sildamax is a medication that is commonly used to treat erectile dysfunction or similar impotence issues. It is manufactured in India and claims to contain the same active ingredient as Viagra namely, Sildenafil Citrate, however, the product (which usually comes in a 100mg tablet) has not passed quality standard tests for legal sale in the UK.
How does Sildamax Works
- Sildamax should work in the same way as other sildenafil-based erectile dysfunction drugs. Sildenafil increases blood flow to the penis, which helps you get and keep a hard enough erection for sex.
- It usually takes 30 to 60 minutes to start working, and you only need to take it before you have sex.
- It doesn’t automatically increase libido or give you an erection on its own though. You need to have some kind of sexual stimulation, to which you penis should respond better because of the increased blood flow.
Side Effects of Sildamax
Rare and serious side effects
- Priapism – an erection that won’t stop. If you have one for longer than 4 hours, it’s important to get medical help to avoid penis damage.
- Vision loss – a potential sign of a serious eye problem called non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy.
- Hearing loss or ringing in the ears.
- Heart problems.
If you have any of the above side effects, don’t take any more of the drug, and speak to a doctor straight away.
Common side effects of Sildamax
- Indigestion, upset stomach, nausea
- Flushing feeling, noticeable in the face and groin
- back or muscle pain
- Abnormal vision, such as color change (in particular seeing more blue), or blurred vision
- Nasal congestion
As per experienced some of these side effects with viagra, Sildamax, and even erectile dysfunction herbal remedies.
Who shouldn’t take Sildamax?
Again, I think it’s worth considering the generic advice about sildenafil erectile dysfunction drugs. And that means not taking it without medical advice if the following apply to you:
- If you’re taking any medications called nitrates (prescribed for chest pain).
- If you’re taking any pulmonary arterial hypertension medicines.
- If you had a heart attack or stroke in the past, have heart disease or cardiac problems.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you have an eye disease called retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you’re allergic to sildenafil.
- If you don’t have erection problems.
- If you’re a woman or child.